Liwa Self Drive Overnight Desert Safari
All inclusive The Empty Quarter Tours and Holidays (Also known as Rub Al Khali)
Self Drive Empty Quarter Overnight Camping
We specialise in tailor made and group Empty Quarter tours and holidays
- For an unforgettable experience, the Liwa Self-Drive Overnight Safari tour in Abu Dhabi got you covered with a trip to the Rub Al Khali desert or the Empty Quarter Desert.
- With our exceptional and licensed drivers, you are taught awesome ways to dune drive when you reach the desert.
- Observe and enjoy the beauty of the sunset on a desert landscape.
- At your private campsite, you can relax and enjoy smoking shisha around the campfire.
- Enjoy a delicious treat of continental barbeque made just for you at your campsite.
- Lay down at night surrounded by the golden desert sands and beneath a constellation of shining stars.
- Enjoy the captivating view of the sunrise on the desert plains.
- Start your day with an original Arabic breakfast with awesome Arabic Coffee before you leave for Abu Dhabi.
Dare yourself to overcome great fears and obstacles by participating in a Self-drive adventure among the world's tallest dunes to Liwa Empty Quarter. This is an adventure you don't want to miss as part of your tour. You want to add to the list of experiences on your Liwa Tour. The Self-driving in the tall dunes gives you that experience that is wild enough for an adrenaline rush. This also gives you the sense of overcoming your fears and attaining great feat. All these will be well supervised by our expert Liwa Safari Guides. Enrich your desert experience by watching a rare breed of camels, only common in the UAE regions. The view of the sunset in the desert is enough to make your tour an unforgettable one. And also, don't forget to enjoy some lunch or dinner in Qasr Al Sarab to seal up your awesome tour experience.
Embark on the trip of the dune to the Empty Quarter, as you drive through the world's tallest dunes with a 4x4. As part of the Empty Quarter, this breathtaking experience starts with a pick-up from any UAE location to the Liwa Desert. You will go to Tel Moreb, which is 300 meters high and makes it the world's tallest dune. It also inclines 50 degrees. You will be taught by our expert safari guides how to drive through the dune and also demonstrate how to drive over the dunes. You will be allowed to drive over the dunes for about 20 minutes under the supervision of the tour guides, depending on your driving experience too.
After your dune rides, you will have the chance of visiting a Liwa camel farm. This is a home to a rare breed of black camels found only in the Liwa desert. Take some photos of the wonderful sceneries and also with the desert dwellers before moving to the Liwa Oasis. You can also visit the Mezairaa fort which is mostly known as the Liwa fort and a vegetable farm too. Lastly, you can rest on top of the dune to enjoy the beautiful desert sunset from a perfect view. Don't forget to have lunch or dinner (additional cost) at the famous Qasr Al Sarab Resort before ending your tour in Liwa to make it a memorable one.
- Transport to and from the airport, hotel or mall by 4X4 Land Cruiser.
- Visit to the Empty Quarter
- Dune driving
- Visit to the Liwa Oasis
- Private campsite with campfire
- Barbeque dinner
- Shisha (upon request)
- Arabic coffee and breakfast
- Alcoholic beverages
- Adult (Age 12+) 650 AED +5% VAT
- Private Basis only, Only 4 individuals can fit in the Land cruiser at a time.
- Customers are allowed to bring their 4x4 and land cruisers for the tour.
- The ride can be cancelled even after confirmation. In this instance, the customers may be given a different option or be fully refunded.
- It is not advised to participate in this tour if you are pregnant, have heart conditions, or have any other critical medical complications.
- It is also advised that customers wear comfortable clothes, like closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. In the winter season (September to April). Warm clothes are also needed.
- The confirmation of an available drive will be sent to you within 48 hours.
- It is not advisable to bring children below 4 years to this tour. There will be no seats for children. Hence, they will be forced to sit on the laps of their parents or guardians.
- Guests are kindly requested to remain at the hotel lobby or by the malls for pick up.